Gluten Free Cinnamon & Raisin Bread - 4 Pack - Little Northern Bakehouse
Non-GMO and Allergy-Friendly Sliced Bread
4 pack, 17 oz. each
- THE JOY OF THE REAL THING: Little Northern Bakehouse is on a mission to give you the freedom of choice with the satisfaction of taste and texture. Certified gluten free? Check. Vegan bread? You got it. Allergy-friendly? Oh yeah, we went there.
- GLUTEN FREE WITHOUT THE COMPROMISE: You shouldn’t have to sacrifice taste for gluten-free eating. At Little Northern Bakehouse, we mastered the art of gluten-free baking so that you can enjoy delicious artisan bread that doesn’t just taste like the real thing. It is the real thing.
- PLANT-BASED AND DELICIOUS: This is the vegan bread you’ve been dreaming of. 100% plant-based slices of tasty, fluffy cinnamon raisin bread that’s perfect for everything from French toast to simple, gluten free snacks.
- ALLERGY FRIENDLY BREAD: That means no eggs, no wheat, no tree nuts and no peanuts. In fact, Little Northern Bakehouse cinnamon raisin bread is free of the top 8 allergens. What can we say? We’re overachievers when it comes to making bread that anyone can enjoy. Just check the ingredients.
- NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED AND GLYPHOSATE FREE: You deserve the cleanest, tastiest baked goods possible. Our gluten free bread is non-GMO project verified and certified glyphosate free.
- EASY TO STORE: Our bread is packed from the freezer and thaws on its way to you. It is normal to see a little remaining condensation inside the bread bags. The bread has a 7 day shelf life, so put the loaves you don’t plan on eating soon back in the freezer for up to 6 months. The other loaf you can leave on your counter.
Gluten Free Goodness
Indulge in real, authentic bread that fits into your gluten-free lifestyle without sacrificing the textures and flavors you love.
Free of 8 Major Allergens
Little Northern Bakehouse’s products are free of the 8 major allergens, including milk, eggs, sesame, wheat, soybeans, tree nuts and peanuts!
No More Compromise
Whether you're gluten-free or shopping with allergies in mind, bread shouldn't be mo