- Serves 4
- Prep time: 45 min
- Cook time: 10 min
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1 green onion, diced
Garlic & Black Pepper Pork Burgers
- 1 pound ground pork
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- olive oil
- 4 sesame kaiser buns
- Whisk the mayonnaise, rice vinegar, sriracha, sesame seeds, salt and pepper together in a bowl. Fold in red cabbage, green cabbage and green onion. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook the burgers, combine pork, garlic, salt and pepper together in a bowl. Use your hands to mix well. Divide into 4 equal sections and form into patties. Make the patties a little bigger than the burger buns because they will shrink when cooking.
- In a pan, cook the patties 3 - 4 minutes on both sides or until cooked through. Reserve 1 tablespoon of pan drippings.
- In the same pan that you cooked the patties in, toast the kaiser buns until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- To assemble a burger, place the pork patty on the bottom bun. Top with sriracha slaw and top bun. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve.