- 6 cups diced red potatoes
- 1 cup Kraft French Onion Dip
- 1 5-ounce cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup cooked crumbled bacon, 6 thick slices
- 5 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon mustard, optional (use brown mustard for some spice)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a small mixing bowl, add and stir together Kraft French Onion Dip, plain yogurt and mustard. Set aside.
Place potatoes in a large pot of boiling water and add salt if desired. Bring to a boil and let them simmer 8-12 minutes, or until potatoes are barely tender and easy to pierce with a knife or fork.
Drain the potatoes and allow potatoes to cool. Once cooled add the yogurt mixture and stir together to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add in crumbled bacon and chives and fold in to incorporate.
Cover and set in the fridge until ready to serve.