French Onion Chicken Casserole
- 3 cups Chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery (or french style green beans)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 can cream of chicken
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- 1 6 oz French's fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 and coat a 9x13 baking dish
- In large bowl, stir celery, cheese, sour cream, mayo and cream of chicken. Add chicken and almonds. Spoon into dish.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Sprinkle fried onion and cook another 5 minutes. Let stand 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!