Eggs Benedict Burgers
Author: Nicole ~ Cooking for Keeps
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ small onion, grated
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 4 English muffins, split in half
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 1 batch hollandaise (see recipe here)
- Combine ground beef with grated onion and salt. Form into patties. Sprinkle with a little bit more salt and black pepper
- Toast English muffins halves
- Grill burgers on outdoor grill or indoor grill pan until desired doneness
- Fry eggs in a little bit of olive oil until desired doneness.
- Place burger on bottom English muffin half, top with Canadian bacon, the fried egg and top with hollandaise sauce. Secure with toothpick.
- Use napkin while eating these guys are MESSY!