Curried Cranberry Couscous Pilaf
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup Israeli couscous
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Naturebox Cranberry Jubilee
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In medium saucepan, bring vegetable stock to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in couscous, curry powder and salt. Reduce heat to medium; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until couscous is tender. Drain off any remaining liquid.
- Add chickpeas, Cranberry Jubilee, and oil; toss to combine. Transfer to serving bowl; garnish with parsley.