Crostini with Proscuitto, Fig Jam, & Goat Cheese Recipe
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:7 mins
Total time:22 mins
- 1 8 oz. loaf French baguette
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 4 oz. soft goat cheese
- 4 oz. fig jam (I used my fig chia jam recipe)
- ¼ lb. (4 oz.) shaved prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare the crostini. Slice the bread into ½-3/4 inch slices (makes about 20 pieces). Lay the bread slices on a baking sheet and brush with the olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 6-8 minutes, until the bread begins to toast. Let cool for 3-4 minutes.
- Divide the goat cheese among the crostini and spread it into a thin layer (a little over a teaspoon on each). Do the same with the fig jam, spreading an even layer on top of the goat cheese.
- Divide the prosciutto into 20 equal portions. Roll the pieces of prosciutto up neatly and place on top of the jam.
Serving size: 1 crostini Calories: 82 Fat: 4 Saturated fat: 1.6 Carbohydrates: 8 Fiber: 0.4 Protein: 3.9