Crispy Garlic Bread Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Sliced sandwich bread
- Sliced Cheese of choice
- Butter, softened or melted
- Garlic powder
- Dried parsley
- Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- Spread or brush 2 slices of bread with butter and sprinkle each buttered side with garlic and parsley.
- Sprinkle a few tablespoons of Parmesan cheese over each buttered side of bread, gently pressing the cheese into the bread.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and place one slice of bread, buttered side down into the skillet. Top with cheese and remaining slice of bread. Cook, flipping halfway through, until bread is golden brown, parmesan cheese is crispy, and inside cheese is melted.