CRESCENT BACON BREAKFAST RING
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescents (8 in a can)
- 8 slices of cooked bacon
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg for egg wash (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- In a bowl beat the eggs and add the chopped peppers to it and stir. Season with salt and pepper. Cook the eggs in a skillet so that they're scrambled.
- Lay out the crescent on a parchment pepper, like a star as shown in the picture above.
- On each crescent lay a piece of bacon. Add half of the cheese around the ring. Add the scrambled eggs around the ring and top with remainder of the cheese.
- Fold the crescents over. You may now brush with the egg wash if you prefer, I did because it gives the ring a nice and golden colour.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the crescents are cooked and golden brown.