Chunky chicken salad mixed with pickles, mushrooms and sour cream.
- 12 Wonton Cups
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken breast, cooled
- 1 cup chopped marinated mushrooms (you can also use canned mushrooms or fresh, sauteed mushrooms)
- 1 cup chopped baby dill pickles
- 1 tub (8 oz.) sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 12-cup cupcake pan with baking spray.
- Place wonton wrappers in prepared cupcake pan.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until slightly browned.
- Prepare the chicken salad by combining all ingredients in a medium-size bowl; mix well.
- Fill baked wonton cups with chicken salad.
Read more at http://diethood.com/chunky-chicken-salad-cups-100-00-gift-card-giveaway/#yloIGQrqMvtTAvHo.99