|Chocolate Chip Pie|| |
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie pastry
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy and pale in color. Beat in flour, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Beat in butter until combined.
- Stir in morsels and nuts. Spoon into pie shell. The mixture will be thick.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean. You may want to make a foil tent over the pie towards the end so the crust doesn't brown too much. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
Read more at http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2015/11/chocolate-chip-pie.html#gBB1fA0xZQV32uLY.99