CHILI CHEESE DOG CASSEROLE
Chili Cheese Dog Casserole is an easy recipe inspired by chili cheese dogs combined with the comfort and ease of a casserole.
Author: The Gracious Wife
Recipe type: Main
- package of cresent rolls
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 slices of cheddar or American cheese
- a can of no-beans chili
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- optional: onions for topping
- Unroll your crescent rolls and break apart so you have 8 triangles. Place a piece of American cheese on each triangle, and then a hot dog.
- Roll them up, and put them in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Put in a 350° oven for about 10-12 minutes, until they barely start to turn golden.
- Take them back out of the oven and pour the chili over your rolls. Top with the shredded cheddar and onions. Put the dish back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes, until the rolls are cooked through.