CHICKEN TIKKA PIZZA
Author: Kathleen | HapaNom
Recipe type: Entree
Cuisine: Indian Fusion
Powered by Chicory
- Place a pizza stone or baking sheet on the middle rack and preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Following the naan recipe, divide the dough into 8 pieces (per step 4 of the naan recipe), and working with one ball of dough at a time, roll out to a ¼-inch thickness (keep the balls of dough you are not immediately using under a tea towel). Transfer the rolled out piece of dough to a piece a parchment paper.
- Brush the edges of dough with the olive oil.
- Top the rolled-out dough with the leftover Chicken Tikka Masala (it can be right out of the fridge). Squeeze a bit of fresh lime juice overtop of the chicken. Sprinkle with the provolone, mozzarella, and black sesame seeds.
- Carefully move the pizza to the oven, using the parchment paper. Place the pizza (including the parchment paper) on to the pizza stone or baking sheet. If using a stone, cook for 8-10 minutes, until the cheeses are melted and the crust is lightly browned. If you're using a baking sheet cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the cilantro. Serve and enjoy!