CHICKEN NOODLE CASSEROLE
This comforting and delicious casserole has all the elements of the classic soup and more! This is a family-favorite!
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen peas and carrots
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen corn
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Boil egg noodles according to package directions. Drain water.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine all the other remaining ingredients. Add cooked noodles to mixture. Gently stir to combine everything. Pour into prepared baking dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- *Plan ahead! This recipe calls for pre-cooked chicken. A rotisserie chicken works wonders for this recipe. Or I like to bake 2 chicken breasts for 30 minutes then shred before adding it to this casserole.
Adapted from All Recipes