Cashew Chicken Rotini Salad
- 1 (16 oz) pkg rotini
- 4 c. cubed chicken
- 1 c. seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 c. seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 (5 oz) pkg dried cranberries
- 1 c. ranch salad dressing
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 2 c. salted cashews
- Cook the pasta according to packaged directions. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl combine chicken, grapes and cranberries. Add pasta.
- In a small bowl, whisk ranch dressing and mayonnaise. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving stir in cashews.
by Julie Evink
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 460kcalCalories from fat 265|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 29g|
|Saturated Fat 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|