Chicken, Spinach and Cream Cheese Tortilla Wrap
A delicious quick and easy lunch idea that is ready in no time.
- 3 Mission Garden Spinach & Herb Tortillas
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz. sour cream
- 1 (4.5 oz.) can chopped green chilies
- 2-3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 c. pre-cooked real bacon bits
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3 c. fresh spinach
- 1 c. alfalfa sprouts
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, green chillies, green onions and bacon bits in a medium bowl. Spread enough cream cheese mixture evenly over tortilla to cover completely. Down the center of the tortilla, layer a handful of spinach followed by spouts and finished off with shredded chicken. Roll up wrap and slice in half.
- You can cut the wraps in half, or if you like you can cut them in to 1-inch slices and serve them as appetizer style finger foods. Both ways are great!
Adapted from My friend, Blanca E.