Cajun Shrimp Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- 2 large poblano peppers
- 8 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasonings
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 4 ounces shredded Manchego cheese
- 10 or so large basil leaves, shredded
- 1 tablespoon (or more) of your favorite hot sauce
- Fresh cilantro, chopped, for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice the poblano peppers in half lengthwise and scoop out the insides. Set onto a large baking dish.
- Add the shrimp to a mixing bowl and coat with olive oil. Toss with Cajun seasonings.
- Heat a pan to medium heat and saute the shrimp a couple minutes per side, until cooked through. Cool and chop. Into a mixing bowl they go.
- Add cheeses, basil and hot sauce. Mix well.
- Scoop the mixture into the peppers and bake 30-40 minutes, to your preference.
- Top with fresh cilantro and serve with extra hot sauce! Serves 2-4.