Cabbage “Breakfast Burrito” with Sweet Potato Noodles
- 2 cabbage savoy leafs
- 1 avocado, insides cubed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 pieces of bacon
- 1 sweet potato, peeled, Blade C
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Rinse your cabbage leaves and pat dry. Set aside, on a plate.
- Place your avocado into a bowl, mash and season with salt and pepper. Spread this over the center of each cabbage leaf.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and add in the bacon. Let cook until to your crispy preference and set aside on a paper-towel lined plate. Remove half of the oil left behind from the bacon and add in your sweet potato noodles. Cook the noodles, tossing occasionally, for 5-8 minutes or until they wilt. Once done, place onto the cabbage leaves, over the avocado.
- Next, place the eggs into the same skillet and scramble. Once scrambled, place over the sweet potato noodles.
- Top the eggs with two pieces of bacon per wrap. Then, roll like a burrito and enjoy.