Burgers with Maple Bacon Onion Jam
Simple, juicy burgers with provolone cheese and delicious Maple Bacon Onion Jam (aka the best burger topping ever).
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1.25 pounds ground chuck
- salt and pepper
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- green leaf lettuce
- 4 hamburger buns
- Maple Bacon Onion Jam (Stonewall Kitchen)
- Season ground beef well with salt and pepper and form into 4 patties.
- Heat grill to medium-high. When hot place burgers on grill and grill 3 to 4 minutes. Flip over and cook until desired degree of doneness, placing a slice of cheese on each burger about 1 minute before removing from grill.
- Place a leaf of lettuce on each bun, top with burgers.
- Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of bacon jam on burgers and enjoy.