Blueberry Brie + Walnut Quesadilla
Creamy brie cheese, walnuts and fresh blueberries come together to make this crazy good Blueberry Brie + Walnut Quesadilla. Perfect for breakfast or dessert!
Author: This Gal Cooks
Recipe type: Breakfast, dessert
Cuisine: American, Mexican
- 2 10 inch burrito tortillas
- ⅓lb brie cheese, room temp and divided
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 6 oz blueberries, divided
- 3 tbsp walnuts, divided
- 1 tbsp half and half
- ¼ C powdered sugar
- Cooking spray
- Mix together the cinnamon and sugar. Remove ¼ tsp from the mix and then divide the rest.
- Whisk together the powdered sugar, half and half and ¼ tsp cinnamon sugar mixture. Set aside.
- Heat a grill pan or a large skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray.
- Spread the brie cheese onto each quesadilla. Place one quesadilla on the heated grill pan or skillet. Top with half of the blueberries an walnuts. Sprinkle with half of the remaining cinnamon/sugar mixture. Fold over and press with a plate or pot lid. Flip over after about a minute and cook for another minute. Repeat this process for the second tortilla.
- Cut each quesadilla into quarters. Serve with the glaze.
Serving size: 2-4 slices