- Cook fettuccine in large pot of water according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Mix sea scallops and shrimp in large bowl with blackening seasoning and set aside. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter in large frying pan or wok over medium high heat.
- Add chorizo and cook for 5-7 minutes or until cooked through. Remove chorizo from pan, add remaining tablespoon of oil and sea scallops and shrimp and cook for about 2 minutes before turning shrimp and scallops. Cook additional 1-2 minutes or until shrimp start to turn opaque.
- Add bell pepper, tomatoes and cooked chorizo slices and cook for another 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in cream and 3 tablespoons of butter and cook for 2 minutes. Add cooked fettuccine and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately garnished with the chopped green onions.
This recipe was created in partnership with Go Bold With Butter where I am a paid contributor to their website. Get my Filet Mignon with Porcini Butter recipe and see the rest of my Go Bold with Butter recipes here. As always, all opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.