Avocado Breakfast Casserole
California Avocados give this recipe a fresh take on a traditional egg casserole recipe!
Serves: 12 slices
- 1 8 ounce package Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 10 slices cooked bacon, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup shredded hash browns – thawed
- 1 California Avocado, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- Lightly spray with cooking spray a 9×13 glass cake pan. Press crescent rolls on bottom and up sides of pan.
- Layer bacon, hash browns, California avocado, and tomatoes on top of crescent roll dough.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and milk together. Pour egg and milk mixture over the top of other ingredients in the 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top. Bake in 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle Kosher salt and cracked black pepper over to taste. Serve and enjoy!