Recipe: Asian Salmon Tacos
- Marinate the salmon for 30 minutes in the sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, sambal and soy sauce.
- In a non-stick pan, add the 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil and heat it to medium-high heat. Add the Salmon, flesh side down and let cook for 3 minutes with a lid on the pan.
- Flip the Salmon and let the fish cook all the way through, about 5 more minutes. Set aside.
- Heat the tortillas in a non-stick pan until hot on both sides and a little crispy.
- Top with the Asian Slaw and the fresh cilantro and Sweet and Spicy Red Onions.
- Divide the Salmon among the tortillas and top with mashed avocado and lime juice.
- Serve with Pico De Gaillo on the side.
Preparation time: 30 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6