AIRFRYER BAKED THAI PEANUT CHICKEN EGG ROLLS
Airfryer Baked Thai Peanut Chicken Egg Rolls are a light and healthy recipe made in your Airfryer or oven. Chicken is tossed with creamy Thai peanut sauce, carrots, red peppers and green onions and rolled in crispy egg roll wrappers for a flavorful dinner you can make in less than 20 minutes.
Author: Danielle Green
Serves: 4 egg rolls
- 4 egg roll wrappers
- 2 c. rotisserie chicken, shredded
- ¼ c. Thai peanut sauce
- 1 medium carrot, very thinly sliced or ribboned
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ¼ red bell pepper, julienned
- non-stick cooking spray or sesame oil
- Preheat Airfryer to 390° or oven to 425°.
- In a small bowl, toss the chicken with the Thai peanut sauce.
- Lay the egg roll wrappers out on a clean dry surface. Over the bottom third of an egg roll wrapper, arrange ¼ the carrot, bell pepper and onions. Spoon ½ cup of the chicken mixture over the vegetables.
- Moisten the outside edges of the wrapper with water. Fold the sides of the wrapper toward the center and roll tightly.
- Repeat with remaining wrappers. (Keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use.)
- Spray the assembled egg rolls with non-stick cooking spray. Turn them over and spray the back sides as well.
- Place the egg rolls in the Airfryer and bake at 390° for 6-8 minutes or until they are crispy and golden brown.
- (If you are baking the egg rolls in an oven, place the seam side down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 45-20 minutes.)
- Slice in half and serve with additional Thai Peanut Sauce for dipping.
Serving Size 1 egg roll
Servings Per Container 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories 235Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7g11%
Saturated Fat 2g10%
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 17g6%
Dietary Fiber 1g4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.