White Pita Pizza
- 3 pieces of Pita Bread or Flat Bread
- 1/2 cup Creme Fraiche
- 1 tbsp Chunky Garlic from Gourmet Gardens (or 2 cloves pressed garlic)
- 1 tsp Fresh Oregano from Gourmet Gardens (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Asiago Cheese
- 4 cups fresh Baby Spinach leaves
- 8 oz fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine Creme Fraiche with Garlic and Oregano and stir till combined.
- Place pita bread on a baking sheet or pizza pan and evenly spread white sauce on top of each pita bread.
- Divide Parmesan and Asiago cheese evenly among the pita breads.
- Next top each pita bread evenly with fresh baby spinach leaves.
- Finally top each pita bread pizza with the freshly sliced Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is slightly browned and bubbly.
- Cut and enjoy!