Veggie Crescent Bites
Yields 32 pieces.
- 1 can reduced-fat Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- ½ c sour cream (light)
- 1 Tbls fresh dill, chopped
- 1 Tbls fresh chives, chopped
- 2 c chopped assorted veggies (broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, green onion, cucumber)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese, dill, and chives. Let chill.
- Remove crescent rolls from can and roll out just so all the pieces are sticking together. You want one large sheet so pinch together any seams that are not staying together.
- Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Spread chilled cream cheese mixture onto cooled crescent roll sheet.
- Top with fresh veggies and additional chives if desired.
- Use a pizza cutter or large knife to cut down to appetizer size pieces and serve.
- Can be refrigerated for up to an hour before serving.