TURKEY CLUB HAVARTI GRILLED CHEESE
Author: Michelle Nahom
Recipe type: Sandwiches
- 2 slices Eureka Organic Saaa-Wheat Bread
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons of roasted garlic onion jam
- 2 oz (or ¼ cup) Havarti, sliced or shredded
- 2-3 oz of shredded turkey (or 2-3 slices)
- 2-3 slices of bacon, cut in half
- Handful of arugula
- Cook two slices of bacon; drain on paper towels and set aside.
- Spread a tablespoon of roasted garlic onion jam on each slice of bread.
- Top with arugula, turkey, bacon and top with havarti cheese.
- Warm your pan; melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan.
- Add your sandwich to pan; cook on low until bread browns and cheese melts, about 2-3 minutes each side.
- When flipping sandwich, melt another tablespoon of butter in pan.
- Cover your pan with a lid during the cooking to help the cheese with the melting process.
- When done, cut in half and serve warm.