Incredibly fudgy cookies stuffed with semisweet chocolate, white chocolate and real raspberries! Chocolate and fruit at its best!
- 1 cup butter or hard margarine, cold
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or use a handheld), cream cold butter until smooth. If you need to let it warm up a bit, feel free, but I have had more luck with these with my butter still cold.
- Add the sugar and vanilla and cream together.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Add in flour, cocoa and salt until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and frozen raspberries (do not let thaw)*. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let dough chill in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Shape dough into approximately 1" balls and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-13 minutes until the tops just appear dry and slightly puffed -- the cookie will sink down as it cools. Make sure you take them out just as they finish setting, because we don't want overbaked cookies.
*Keeping the raspberries frozen prevents them from becoming complete mush. They will still break and smush a little bit as you mix them in -- do not worry. I prefer it this way because the raspberry flavour is spread more evenly throughout the cookie, but you will still have some chunks of raspberry.