Teriyaki Wagyu Burger
Give your family Teriyaki infused goodness with this Easy Teriyaki Burger Recipe!
- Mix your Egg, Teriyaki sauce and crushed Saltines in a large bowl.
- Add your Lean Ground Beef to bowl and mix with your fingers.
- Form mixture into 8 balls, smashing into patties with a burger press
- Carefully stack burgers with Wax Paper separating patties, and place burgers in fridge to marinate for a few hours or overnight.
- Grill your burgers for 6 minutes on each side at 350 – 400 degrees, or until done.
- Lightly grill your Pineapple slices at the same time.
- To grill or to not grill your buns?? Your Choice!! I love to add some butter to the inside of the buns, and grill them just until a little toasty.
- Build your burgers… bun, burger, pineapple, a drizzle of Teriyaki sauce, optional grilled onions, lettuce, tomato and Swiss cheese, and ENJOY!!