Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
Strawberry Cheesecake Salad - or what I like to call a “potluck salad.” Rich and creamy cheesecake filling is folded into your favorite berries to create the most amazing fruit salad ever!
Author: CakesCottage - adapted from Time for Supper
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) cheesecake or white chocolate pudding mix
- 12 oz whipped topping
- 3 (6 oz) containers strawberry yogurt
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced (add just before serving or they brown)
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows (optional)
- Place the whipped topping, pudding mix and yogurt into a large bowl. Whisk together. Cover and refrigerate until just before serving (at least an hour).
- When you are ready to serve, slice the strawberries and bananas.
- Remove whipped cream/pudding mixture from refrigerator and gently fold in strawberries, bananas and marshmallows, and stir gently to combine.
- Serve immediately.