Spinach Cilantro Meatballs
2 pounds ground meat (beef, pork, chicken, turkey, bison)
1/2 of a medium onion , chopped fine
1 tsp unrefined sea salt (I use THIS one)
1/2 tsp herbamare seasoning (like this) (just add more salt if you don’t have this)
1 tsp cumin powder (like this)
2 cups (packed) baby spinach, chopped
1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped fine
2 eggs, whipped
- Preheat oven to 400’F and line with unbleached parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well until fully combine. I use my hands here.
- Roll into small balls and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until meatballs are beginning to brown and cooked all the way through.
- Enjoy! To freeze: freeze meatballs in a single layer then place frozen meatballs in a airtight container.