Spiked Vodka Pear Lavender Lemonade
This vodka pear lavender lemonade recipe is the perfect nod to Summer, and simple refreshing cocktail to make for your next warm evening happy hour...
- 1 pear, juiced
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces lemon juice
- 2 ounces water
- 3/4 ounce lavender simple syrup
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 10-12 stalks fresh lavender or about 1/4 cup dried
- Make lavender syrup by boiling 1 cup sugar, 1 cup water, and lavender in a pot. Turn to low and simmer for 10 mins.
- Let cool and strain out lavender. Juice pear and strain any pulp.
- Combine all remaining ingredients into a shaker and shake. Strain into a tall glass with ice.