Specialty Cookies by Lark Fine Foods - various flavors available
At Lark Fine Foods, they mix, slice, scoop, bake and pack every cookie by hand, resulting in true artisan treats. Everything they put into our cookies, from the flour to the spices, is selected for its superior characteristics. They use all natural ingredients of the highest quality available to ensure the cookies we make are the best possible product. Some of these cookies contain an unusual combination of ingredients, making them distinctly different. All are highly flavorful and not overly sweet. Lark Fine Foods uses no preservatives so please enjoy these cookies when fresh, just as you would enjoy any home-baked product. Available in the following great flavors:
- Burnt Sugar and Fennel Shortbread: These cookies pack an unusual punch that will wake up anyone’s tired taste buds. The burnt sugar pieces are rich and chewy while the fennel and spices are sharp and crisp. You’ll wonder how you ever craved a cookie that wasn’t this.
- Cha Chas: A 2010 sofi Silver Finalist, these dark chocolate refrigerator cookies are reminiscent of Mexican chocolate -- dense and complex with a spicy kick at the end. They are truly addictive and go equally well with milk or a glass of red wine. Olé!
- Coco Locos: These light, buttery cookies will cure even the most intense coconut craving. They're part pirate and 100% summer. The toasted coconut will sing Yo Ho Ho as the rum warms your thieving heart. Ahoy Matey!
- Polenta Pennies: Demure in appearance, the Polenta Penny will pull you under when you're not looking. Five bucks says you'll finish the bag without even realizing you'd reached for a second one.
- Scourtins: Scourtins, a sofi™ Gold Winner for 2012, Outstanding Cracker and Silver Finalist for 2011, Outstanding Cracker, are not for the weak. They are rich, buttery shortbreads packed with cured Moroccan olives and dusted with sea salt. They are crispy and smooth. They're half cookie, half cracker and all bite! Serve them with wine and cheese or alone because you just love olives that much!
Varieties Sold Separately.