SOUTHWEST EGG BAKE
1 hour 30 mins
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 24 oz sausage, crumbled
- 8 slices of bacon, crispy
- 15 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup diced green chilies
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large skillet, crumble sausage and cook until done. Drain grease and set aside.
- In another skillet, cook bacon until crispy, place on paper towel, pat off excess grease. Crumble after bacon has cooled.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, sour cream and seasonings. Whisk until well blended.
- Add cheddar cheese, diced green chilies, green onions until well combined.
- Add sausage and bacon to egg mixture.
- Pour into a greased 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for approximately 55-60 minutes, or until eggs are done.
- Serve with hash browns, or country style potatoes.