Smokey Mesquite BBQ Meatball Sliders Recipe
Author: Cat Davis | FoodFamilyFinds.com
Serves: 12 sliders
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 Kraft Fresh Take Smokey Mesquite BBQ variety package
- 1 egg
- ⅓ pound bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- ¼ cup Kraft Hickory BBQ sauce
- 3 slices Kraft Big Slice cheddar cheese
- 12 Hawaiian Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a lipped baking sheet with parchment paper and non-stick spray or a Silpat baking mat.
- In the Kraft Fresh Take bag, use your hands to mix and combine the bag contents, ground beef and egg until evenly distributed.
- Roll the mixture into 1-1/2 to 2 inch meatballs and space evenly on the baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes.
- While the meatballs are baking, fry the bacon until crispy over medium-high heat. Remove bacon from skillet, leaving the grease in the skillet.
- Add the onions to the skillet and reduce heat to medium, stirring often until tender.
- Cut rolls in half and add one meatball to the bottom portion of each roll. Brush the tops with BBQ sauce.
- On top of the meatballs add the cheese slices, bacon bits and grilled onions.
- Place under the broiler next to the roll tops for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Top the meatballs with the rolls and serve.