- 4 cups small broccoli florets (about 1½ pounds)
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes, sliced in half
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup salted sunflower seed kernels
- ⅓ cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or sweetener to taste)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- In a large bowl, stir together the broccoli, grapes, celery, cranberries and sunflower seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, sugar and vinegar until well blended and creamy. Pour the dressing over the broccoli mixture and toss well to combine and coat everything. Chill for at least one hour.
Weight Watchers PointsPlus: *4
Weight Watchers SmartPoints: *4
Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints: *4