Sausage and Cream Cheese Biscuit Bites
- 1 lb sausage (I used Tennessee Pride brand)
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (12-oz) cans Grands Jr flaky biscuits
Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly spray mini muffin pans with cooking spray, set aside.
Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain fat.
Stir together cooked sausage, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce and shredded cheddar cheese.
Remove biscuits from cans and split each biscuit into to two. Place each biscuit round into muffin tin. Scoop sausage mixture into biscuit cups.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until biscuits are golden brown.