Hot-Pressed Santa Fe Wraps
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil plus extra for grilling wrap
- 3 tbsp ranch dressing (I use Marie's found in the produce section)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- 4 burrito size tortillas
- 2 packages of pre-cooked refrigerated sliced grilled chicken (I find mine in the poultry section)
- 2 roma tomatoes sliced
- 8 slices pepper jack cheese
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add sliced onion and saute for about 5 minutes or until soft.
- Make mexi-ranch: Mix ranch dressing, chili powder, and cumin. Set aside.
- Assemble the wrap: Place two slices of pepperjack on tortilla. Top with sliced chicken. Top with onions and sliced tomatoes. Drizzle mexi -ranch over everything. Fold up both ends and roll up tight.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat. Brush sealed wrap with a little olive oil on both sides. Place seam side down in skillet. Press down with another pan and heat until golden brown. Flip and press down grilling until golden brown again.