Rosemary Sweet Potato Stackers
- 2 tablespoons organic butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, plus extra for garnish
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped, plus extra for garnish
- Sea salt and pepper
- 5-6 large sweet potatoes or yams, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together butter, coconut oil, parmesan, chopped rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Add sweet potatoes and toss to coat evenly.
- Layer potatoes slices into muffin pan and fill to the top. They will shrink down once they are cooking.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes and edges and tops are golden brown and center in tender.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes and carefully remove with a spoon. Place on serving tray and top with extra parmesan cheese and fresh chopped fresh rosemary. Serve immediately.
Adapted from What Gaby Eats