PESTO ALFREDO TORTELLINI WITH SMOKED SAUSAGE
Makes: 6-8 servings
- 1 TB olive olil
- 1 (13.5 oz) package Hillshire Farms Turkey Pepper Jack Smoked Sausage
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (20 oz) package fresh tortellini
- 10 oz Alfredo sauce
- 7 oz prepared pesto
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes with italian seasonings, partially drained
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- Begin by preparing tortellini according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Slice the sausage and add to the hot pan, cooking until lightly browned. Add in garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Once tortellini is finished cooking, drain well and add to the skillet with the cooked sausage, along with Alfredo sauce, pesto, and diced tomatoes (I drain them a little, but not completely).
- Reduce heat and stir ingredients well to combine. Continue cooking over low heat until heated through, about 5 minutes. Stir in parmesan cheese and mozzarella. Keep warm until ready to serve. Enjoy!