PREP 10 MINS
COOK 25 MINS
Baking times are an estimate. Make sure to watch the dish while baking.
- 2teaspoons butter
- 1lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4cups mashed potatoes
- 2medium eggs, beaten
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1bunch chives, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425°F Spray a 9x9 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan then saute the mushrooms for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, mix the remaining ingredients, except for the chives, in a large bowl.
- Scatter the mushrooms in the bottom of the glass dish, top evenly with the potatoes.
- Bake until the potatoes are slightly browned, roughly 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle with chives & serve.