Taco Salad meets coleslaw in this deliciously creamy Mexican Coleslaw! Packed with flavor and perfect for summer cookouts!
- 1 (14 oz.) bag coleslaw mix
- ½ c. red pepper, diced
- ½ c. black beens, rinsed and drained
- ½ c. grilled corn
- ½ c. minced cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and finely diced
- ¾ c. mayo
- ¼ c. sour cream
- ½ package taco seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- In a large mixing bowl, combine coleslaw mix, red pepper, black beans, grilled corn, cilantro, and jalapeño.
- In a separate small bowl, combine mayo, sour cream, taco seasoning, and lime juice.
- Add mayo mixture to coleslaw mixture and stir to combine