Skip to main content
Margherita Grilled Cheese Panini
- Mrgrtgrch - Recipe
- 1.00 LBS
- two slices whole wheat or panini bread
- One slice mozzarella cheese
- Two or Three slices of fresh tomato
- Two or Three basil leaves
- One tsp. olive oil
- Heat skillet (or panini press) on medium heat and drizzle olive oil in pan. Allow oil to simmer and place bread, cheese, basil, tomato and top with last slice of bread.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, depending upon how brown you want your sandwich, and flip and cook an additional 3 to 5 minutes.