Lobster Delight Dip
Serves 8 for appetizers
- 1 (8 oz.) package Louis Kemp Lobster Delight
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese, grated (1/4 c. set aside for the topping)
- ½ c. parmesan cheese, grated (1/4 c. set aside for the topping)
- ¼ c. red bell peppers, diced
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- crackers or tortilla chips for dipping
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- 2 T. worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 t. hot sauce (I used 1, but you can add more if you like it spicy)
- 1 t. dry mustard
- ½ t. salt
- ½ t. pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop the Lobster Delight into smaller, bite-sized pieces.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and stir together.
- Place into a 8 x 8 square baking dish or I used (2) 8 oz. gratin dishes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the cheese is brown and bubbling.
- Serve hot with crackers, tortilla chips or pita chips.