Jam-packed with veggies, eggs, and cheese; these fun breakfast wraps whip up in minutes and are perfect for an on-the-go breakfast!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 10 large eggs
- 2 large sweet peppers, thinly sliced into strips
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Grease a medium saucepan with oil, then add eggs, whisking until combined. Stir over medium heat until eggs are cooked. Remove from heat and stir in peppers, tomato, onion, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Cover and let stand 10 minutes.
- Divide egg filling between tortillas and top each with sliced avocado and cheese. Roll up tortillas and serve.
Wraps are best if eaten the same day they're made.