LEMON CHEESECAKE CREPES
1 hour 20 mins
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 Large Egg
- ⅓ cup Milk
- ¼ cup Water
- ½ cup Flour
- 1½ tbsp Butter (melted)
- Butter for cooking
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp instant cheesecake pudding mix, dry
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- lemon and extra zest for garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse for 10 seconds. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 48.
- Once the batter has set, heat a small pan and add butter.
- Pour about an ounce of batter into the center of the pan and swirl around to spread evenly.
- Cook for about 30 seconds, then flip and cook for another 10 seconds.
- Move them to a flat cutting board to cool and continue until batter is gone.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachments and beat until light and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pipe filling down the center of each crepe, rolling the sides up over the filling and plate.
- Stir together ingredients until smooth icing forms. Drizzle over prepared crepes.
- Garnish with lemon slices and extra lemon zest if desired.
Make the batter up ahead of time and keep it in the fridge until you're ready to use, up to 48 hours.