Infused with robust flavor, Kerrygold's rich and creamy Aged Cheddar now has unique undertones of the smooth, woody, and nutty taste of pure Irish Whiskey. Entrenched in the history and traditions of Ireland, Cheddar and Whiskey are now together in one spirited cheese. This tasty combination is the perfect complement to your cheese platter and is also a unique gift item.
- Made from pasteurized cow's milk.
- All Kerrygold products are made using microbial rennet, making them suitable for vegetarians.
- Photo depicts whole 5 lb. form of cheese.
- We cut and wrap this item by hand.
- Kerrygold cows are not given antibiotics or growth hormones.
- Kerrygold doesn’t use pesticides in their pastures. Irish dairy cows graze outdoors on grass all day long for up to 312 days a year. In fact, Irish cows graze on grass for longer than almost every country in the world.
- Irish farmers do not use mechanical irrigation systems like other countries, as Ireland is swept by Atlantic rain carrying water, which is pure and unpolluted and provides natural irrigation. No fossil fuel-driven pumps supporting this dairy!
- Milk from cows that are grass-fed is rich in natural beta-carotene.
- Kerrygold cows are bovine somatotropin (rBGH producing supplemental hormone) free.