Italian Apricot Stew
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1.5 pounds baby or fingerling potatoes
- 5 carrots, peeled and cut into 3-inch pieces
- Italian Dressing
- Onion Soup Mix, use 5 tablespoons if using the homemade version
- Apricot Jam
- Chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place veggies in a large roasting pan, and pour Italian Dressing over. Stir the veggies around a little so the dressing can get under them.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork, stirring twice during baking.
- Transfer to a serving platter, pouring any juices that have accumulated over the top of the veggies. Serve hot or at room temperature. Garnish with fresh chives if desired.