Celebrate St. Patrick's Day year round! We present four of our favorite Irish cheeses in this carefully selected assortment. For decades Irish cheeses were a secret, enjoyed only by our friends "across the pond". Now, we are lucky enough to have gained access to these four cheeses:
- Cashel Blue: This wonderful farmhouse blue cheese hails from Tipperary. Using only fresh cows milk from their Friesian herd, Louis and Jane Grubb have produced this masterpiece. Ideal for melting or after dinner with some port. (7.5 oz)
- Kerrygold Dubliner tastes of a mature Cheddar with the sweet aftertaste of Reggiano. Created by the Irish company Kerrygold and named after Ireland's capital city, this cheese shares traits with several well-known cheeses, but the combination creates a flavor that is completely unique. (7.5 oz)
- Cahill Farm Cheddar is a visually intriguing cheese. Mixed with alcohol during the cheesemaking process, this cheese has a marbled effect with colored veins. Imported from Ireland, it has a surprising meaty flavor and is obviously a perfect match for ale. (7.5 oz)
- Our Mature Irish Cheddar has a creamy, taut texture and sweet, grassy flavor. The milk for this "bitey" cheddar is taken from cows grazing the green grass of southeast Ireland, an area traditionally known as "The Garden of Ireland". This environment produces rich, creamy milk that is perfect for cheese making. (7.5 oz)
- Carr's Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit and spreads when entertaining. (2.2 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese.
- Gift Presentation: Hand packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box finished with an elegant matching ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.