Hummus Olive Goat Cheese Flatbread Recipe
Author: ©Amy Johnson | She Wears Many Hats
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 (7-8 inch) flatbreads or tortillas
- 6 tablespoons Sabra Hummus
- 1½ ounces sliced olives
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat to just coat bottom of pan, add sliced onions with a few pinches of salt and pepper and sauté for about 6-8 minutes, until softened.
- Heat grill or oven to 325-degrees F.
- Lightly brush flatbreads with olive oil on both sides and and place on grill or oven grate, grill on each side for about 1-2 minute, being watchful not to burn.
- Spread half of hummus on one side of each flatbread, divide and spread olives and onions evenly across hummus. Sprinkle with crumbled goat cheese and a few pinches of salt and pepper.
- Grill for an additional 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melty.